Is there such a thing as heart cancer?

You never hear of heart cancer. That's because it rarely starts there. But the fact is that at end-stage cancer, there are actually cancer cells embedded in the heart quite frequently, which should not surprise us since cancers love energy-carrying blood.
YOU: The Owner's Manual, Updated and Expanded Edition: An Insider's Guide to the Body that Will Make You Healthier and Younger

Between your full-length mirror and high-school biology class, you probably think you know a lot about the human body. While it's true that we live in an age when we're as obsessed with our bodies as...

Continue Learning about Cancer

Caregiver Corner: 5 Questions Cancer Caregivers Must Answer
Whether it is a spouse, parent, sibling, close relative or even a close friend that has been diagnosed, being the caregiver for a loved one with cance...
Why should I avoid taking epigallocatechin gallate if I have cancer?
Tim FerrissTim Ferriss
If you are undergoing cancer treatment, please consult your doctor before using epigallocatechin gal...
Cancer-Friendly Diet Tips
Cancer-Friendly Diet TipsCancer-Friendly Diet TipsCancer-Friendly Diet TipsCancer-Friendly Diet Tips
Learn why the foods you eat could help you recover faster. 
Can Stress Really Cause Cancer?
Can Stress Really Cause Cancer?