How can we win the war on cancer?

David B. Agus, MD
Hematology & Oncology

Forty years after President Nixon declared war on cancer, the disease is still a leading killer in the U.S. In this video, Dr. David Agus talks about new areas of cancer research that could turn things around.

Continue Learning about Cancer

The Diet Defense Against Cancer
The Diet Defense Against Cancer
A good defense is essential when it comes to your health, and a new study published in JNCI Cancer Spectrum lays out just what you can do to defend yo...
How should I prepare for my doctor appointments if I have cancer?
LIVESTRONGLIVESTRONG
If you have cancer, be organized and prepared for health care appointments: Keep track of your m...
Surprising Habits That May Lead to Cancer
Surprising Habits That May Lead to CancerSurprising Habits That May Lead to CancerSurprising Habits That May Lead to CancerSurprising Habits That May Lead to Cancer
These seemingly harmless habits could increase your cancer risk.
Can My Mind Help Me Fight Cancer?
Can My Mind Help Me Fight Cancer?