What are the side effects of targeted therapy?

Nausea, mouth sores, and loss of appetite are all side effects of targeted therapy. Less common ones include chest pain and blisters on hands and feet. There is a possibility of having high blood pressure as well.

Continue Learning about Cancer Treatment

Aspirin and the Reduction of Cancer-Related Deaths
These days aspirin is made in a lab, but extracts from the bark of the willow tree were used to treat pain in Egypt as long ago as 3000 B.C. In 400 B....
How can therapy help a couple during cancer treatment?
Good In BedGood In Bed
There's still a bit of a stigma surrounding the mental health industry. People are reluctant to ...
What happens during photodynamic therapy for cancer?
Aurora Health CareAurora Health Care
During photodynamic therapy, you will be given a drug, Photofrin, through an injection in your vein....
Can My Mind Help Me Fight Cancer?
Can My Mind Help Me Fight Cancer?