Can I take vitamins and supplements while I'm being treated for cancer?

Talk to your healthcare team before taking any vitamins or supplements. Some medications and cancer treatments may interact with vitamins and supplements. Choose food first as the main source for nutrients.

Continue Learning about Cancer Treatment

Coping with the Mental Stress of a Lung Cancer Diagnosis
Being diagnosed with lung cancer can bring about a range of powerful emotions. Many people report anger, fear, or guilt, among other feelings, and a s...
What is chemoradiotherapy?
Penn MedicinePenn Medicine
Chemoradiotherapy is used to treat different types of cancer. It is the practice in which chemothera...
What are treatments for cancer in children?
The treatments for cancer in children depend on the specific cancer that has been diagnosed, as well...
Where Has the Most Progress Been Made in Cancer Treatment?