What types of cancer can diet help prevent?

William W. Li, MD
The types of cancer that are influenced by diet in terms of lowering risk include colon; breast; lung; prostate; cervical and ovarian cancers. Watch disease prevention specialist William Li, MD, explain how diet may lower the risk of some cancers. 

Continue Learning about Cancer Prevention

You’re a Cancer Survivor: Now What?
You’re a Cancer Survivor: Now What?
The National Cancer Institute says that in 2016, 15.5 million adult Americans were alive after a diagnosis of cancer. That number will hit 20.3 millio...
Should I change my diet to control acrylamide levels?
Acrylamide levels in food vary widely depending on the manufacturer, the cooking time, and the metho...
Can statins prevent cancer?
Piedmont Heart InstitutePiedmont Heart Institute
Animal research and ongoing observation of people who take statins suggest that these drugs may lowe...
What Are the Latest Advances in Cancer Treatment?