How is holistic treatment used to prevent cancer?

Eric M. Genden, MD
Ear, Nose & Throat (Otolaryngology)
Researchers are looking at keeping tumors dormant. In this video, Eric Genden, MD, an otolaryngologist at The Mount Sinai Medical Center, explains why doctors and cancer researchers are looking at the immune system in cancer prevention.

Continue Learning about Cancer Prevention

How to Lower Your Cancer Risk Today
How to Lower Your Cancer Risk Today
Cancer rates around the world will skyrocket 57 percent in the next 20 years, according to a sobering new report from the World Health Organization. ...
What types of cancer can diet help prevent?
William W. Li, MDWilliam W. Li, MD
The types of cancer that are influenced by diet in terms of lowering risk include colon; breast; lun...
Can I prevent germ cell cancer if I have a family history of the disease?
Scott WeissmanScott Weissman
When a very specific type of cancer like that runs in a family, there can be a genetic cause to ...
How Do Beets Help Fight Cancer?
How Do Beets Help Fight Cancer?