Can I prevent cancer by eating well and exercising?

Anthony L. Komaroff, MD

Your diet and exercise habits can have a major impact on your risk of developing cancer. In this video from Harvard Medical School's Dr. Anthony Komaroff, find out just how important these lifestyle habits are -- plus learn more cancer-prevention tips. 

Continue Learning about Cancer Prevention

How to Lower Your Cancer Risk Today
How to Lower Your Cancer Risk Today
Cancer rates around the world will skyrocket 57 percent in the next 20 years, according to a sobering new report from the World Health Organization. ...
What are good dietary habits to stave off cancer?
Recently, a new study published in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute found that the l...
Should I change my diet to control acrylamide levels?
Acrylamide levels in food vary widely depending on the manufacturer, the cooking time, and the metho...
How We Can Beat Cancer?
How We Can Beat Cancer?