If you need to increase your caloric intake, get the extra calories you need by increasing the number of servings of vegetables, nuts, and legumes, as these are the best foods for improving blood sugar control. Athletes or people engaged in heavy physical labor or exercise should add another serving of seafood, meat, or poultry to their daily intake or add a soy protein or whey protein smoothie to provide an additional 25 to 30 grams of protein.
- Q How many calories can I burn gardening?
- Q How many calories can I burn laughing?
- Q How many calories can I burn doing housework?
- Q Is it true that some foods cost more calories to digest than they provide?
- Q How many calories can I burn playing summer sports?
- Q How many calories do I burn playing basketball?