What should I say to a burn survivor about his injuries?

Be supportive in all capacities. Psychological support is very important. Let them know that you are there for them and that you still see the inner person.

Continue Learning about Burns

How can burns be prevented?
Research Medical CenterResearch Medical Center
You can do several things to prevent burns: Keep children away from hot cook tops and ovens, and ...
How do I care for someone with burn pain?
Minor burn pain may be able to be treated immediately with cool water and an over-the-counter pain r...
What is a burn injury?
American Red CrossAmerican Red Cross
Burns are a special kind of soft-tissue injury. Like other types of soft-tissue injury, burns ca...
What are burns?
James FortenberryJames Fortenberry
Burns happen when the skin touches heat, chemicals or electricity. They are ranked by how deep they ...