Zyban/Wellbutrin (buproprion hydrochloride) can be taken for up to 6 months to one (1) year for smoking cessation. Zyban should be taking daily one to two weeks before you quit smoking. Zyban can be taken while you smoke because it does not contain nicotine. Zyban helps curb tobacco cravings and lessens the effects of withdrawal while quitting.
- Q Who should not take bupropion?
- Q Is feeling tired a side effect of Bupropion?
- Q Who should take bupropion?
- Q Does bupropion interact with other medications or foods?
- Q Does bupropion hydrochloride sustained-release interact with other drugs?
- Q How should I take bupropion?