It generally takes at least a month to start see results from Wellbutrin XL (bupropion). However, some people do not see results for a much longer period. Generally, a person who takes Wellbutrin XL for depression experiences relief of certain physical symptoms of depression, like pain, before he experiences relief of mental symptoms. Talk to your doctor if you are not experiencing symptom relief quickly enough.
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Wellbutrin XL (bupropion)?
- Q How does Wellbutrin XL (bupropion) treat depression?
- Q How does Wellbutrin XL treat seasonal affective disorder?
- Q Does a high dose of Wellbutrin XL cause voice hoarseness?
- Q Are there any risks in taking Wellbutrin XL (bupropion)?
- Q Is muscle pain a side effect of Wellbutrin XL?