It generally takes at least a month to start see results from Wellbutrin XL (bupropion). However, some people do not see results for a much longer period. Generally, a person who takes Wellbutrin XL for depression experiences relief of certain physical symptoms of depression, like pain, before he experiences relief of mental symptoms. Talk to your doctor if you are not experiencing symptom relief quickly enough.
- Q What are possible side effects of Wellbutrin XL (bupropion)?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Wellbutrin XL (bupropion)?
- Q What is the generic version of Wellbutrin XL (bupropion)?
- Q What food and other drugs affect Wellbutrin XL (bupropion)?
- Q Is stomach pain a side effect of Wellbutrin XL and Pristiq?
- Q Does a high dose of Wellbutrin XL cause voice hoarseness?