Twitching was reported as a side effect by up to 2% of patients taking Wellbutrin during the clinical trials performed by the manufacturer of the medication. In addition, tremor was reported as a side effect in up to 3% of the patients taking Wellbutrin. In general, the higher the dose of Wellbutrin the more frequent the side effect. There is a possibility that the twitching may not subside even after the medication stabilizes in your system. If these side effects are still bothering you or if you don't see an improvement in your condition, please follow up with your doctor.
- Q What is Wellbutrin?
- Q Who should not take Wellbutrin?
- Q What are side effects of taking Wellbutrin and Diovan together?
- Q Do generics of Wellbutrin made by Teva have any side effects?
- Q Is memory problem a side effect of Wellbutrin?
- Q In case of hives, can Benadryl be taken with Wellbutrin?