Patients taking bupropion report muscle pain and stiffness as a side effect. Unfortuately, patients did not provide further detail on the site of the stiffness. If the conditions persist or worsen you should be evaluated by your doctor. Also, since suddenly stopping or changing your dose can result in serious side effects, you should only make adjustments to your medicine under the direction of your doctor.
- Q Can bupropion and clonazepam be used together?
- Q Does bupropion interact with other medications or foods?
- Q Are there any side effects if vitamins are taken with bupropion?
- Q Does bupropion hydrochloride extended-release have side effects?
- Q Are foot cramps a side effect of bupropion XL?
- Q Do bupropion hydrochloride extended-release tablets have side effects?