Patients taking bupropion report muscle pain and stiffness as a side effect. Unfortuately, patients did not provide further detail on the site of the stiffness. If the conditions persist or worsen you should be evaluated by your doctor. Also, since suddenly stopping or changing your dose can result in serious side effects, you should only make adjustments to your medicine under the direction of your doctor.
- Q Is there a generic version of bupropion?
- Q What is bupropion hydrochloride extended-release?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of bupropion?
- Q What are the side effects of bupropion?
- Q Are there any side effects if vitamins are taken with bupropion?
- Q Who should not take bupropion hydrochloride sustained-release?