Patients taking bupropion report muscle pain and stiffness as a side effect. Unfortuately, patients did not provide further detail on the site of the stiffness. If the conditions persist or worsen you should be evaluated by your doctor. Also, since suddenly stopping or changing your dose can result in serious side effects, you should only make adjustments to your medicine under the direction of your doctor.
- Q Does bupropion hydrochloride extended-release interact with drugs?
- Q How should I use Bupropion SR to help me quit smoking?
- Q Does bupropion hydrochloride extended-release have side effects?
- Q How should I take bupropion?
- Q What should I avoid while taking bupropion?
- Q Are there any side effects if vitamins are taken with bupropion?