Bruises change color because your body is breaking down the pigment in blood trapped under the skin. Watch as Dr. Oz talks more about bruises.
- Anoxic Brain Injuries
- Bone & Joint Injuries
- Broken Bones
- Diffuse Brain Injuries
- Ear Injury
- Head Injuries
- Insect Bites
- Muscle & Connective Tissue Injuries
- Neck Injury
- Nerve Injury
- Relationship Abuse
- Sexual Assault
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Sprains and Strains
- Trauma and Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Q Why do people bruise more easily as they get older?
- Q How are contusions (bruises) diagnosed?
- Q How are contusions (bruises) treated?
- Q What are the symptoms of bruising?
- Q Can herbal supplements increase the risk of bruising?
- Q What can I do to help a bruise heal faster?