How much does a brow lift cost?

Arthur W. Perry, MD
Plastic Surgery
The cost of brow-lifting procedures varies greatly, depending on the technique. Endoscopic brow lifts or Endotine brow lifts and barbed sutures use expensive equipment and devices and cost more. The average fee for the procedure is $3,200, with a range from $2,000 to $8,000.
Straight Talk about Cosmetic Surgery (Yale University Press Health & Wellness)

The public’s recent exuberance toward cosmetic surgery has spurred an unprecedented demand for appearance-changing procedures. But how can an average consumer discern the hype from solid truth? ...

Continue Learning about Brow Lift

What are the risks of brow lifts?
Arthur W. Perry, MDArthur W. Perry, MD
Depending on the technique, the risks of brow lifts include injury to the nerves that control se...
How long does it take to heal from eyelid or browlift surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
It takes approximately 6-8 weeks for the majority of swelling and edema to resolve after a blepharop...
Can I Get a Brow Lift Without Surgery?
Can I Get a Brow Lift Without Surgery?
When Should I Consider a Brow Lift?
When Should I Consider a Brow Lift?