What are the various stages of progressive pranic breathing exercises?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

You will learn pranic breathing in a three-stage progressive exercise routine:

1. Stretching and loosening your diaphragm

2. Pranic breathing

3. Rhythm and retention

As with all the progressive exercise routines, each level builds upon the previous one. The exercises are designed for you to follow in a specific order. You’ll build a better energy foundation if you perform them smoothly and properly at each level before moving on to the next level. But they are easy to perform, and you should move through the levels fairly quickly.

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Breathing Exercise Techniques

What is the "Looking at the Moon" exercise to loosen my diaphragm?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
The following are the steps for the Looking at the Moon exercise:1. Bend over at the waist, with arm...
What is visualized breathing?
Dr. Marni Feuerman, LCSW, MFTDr. Marni Feuerman, LCSW, MFT
Both visualization and breathing exercises have been found to be really successful stress relief str...
How do I practice deep breathing?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
Go to a quiet room where there are no distractions. Let your family members know you are taking ...
How can I perform the Spiritual Breath Exercise?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
To perform the Spiritual Breath Exercise:Starting position: Same as the Grand Rejuvenation Breath Ex...