What is the "Looking at the Moon" exercise to loosen my diaphragm?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

The following are the steps for the Looking at the Moon exercise:

1. Bend over at the waist, with arms and hands dangling loosely in front of you. Your knees can be straight, or if you have back problems, they can be bent slightly. From this posture, begin to straighten up and as you do so, begin your pranic breathing. As you inhale, lift and arc the arms straight up until they are directly over your head. Keep your arms and hands straight as you arc upward.
2. From this standing posture with your arms directly overhead, hold your breath, then arch backwards a few inches more. Curve your head and neck a bit more.
3. Form a triangle with your hands by touching your two thumbs and forefingers together. Then look through this triangle and imagine you are looking at the moon. After two or three seconds, straighten back up and exhale slowly while bringing your arms down to your sides. As with the Pushing the Sky  exercise, let them float down on the blanket or ball of energy. Really try to feel it.
Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Breathing Exercise Techniques

How can I exercise with a paralyzed diaphragm?
Paralysis of the diaphragm is not common and symptoms can vary. Diaphragmatic paralysis can affect o...
How do I even out my breath on both sides?
One arm swimming is a very challenging, yet very important drill to help athletes feel comfortable b...
How can I limber up my respiration?
Pam GroutPam Grout
This cocktail is great at limbering up the oxygen passageways. Do this sequence once a day. Stand wi...
How can I perform the Inspirational Breath Exercise?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
To perform the inspirational breath exercise:Starting position: Perform this exercise while standing...