What is rebirthing?

Pam Grout
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Rebirthing is a powerful breathing exercise that releases emotional issues that have been lodged in your body, keeping you from experiencing joy and happiness.
Jumpstart Your Metabolism: How To Lose Weight By Changing The Way You Breathe

If you've tried every conceivable combination of diet and exercise and still can't shed those extra pounds, then perhaps you haven't discovered the hidden key to weight loss -- proper breathing. By...

Continue Learning about Breathing Exercise Techniques

What is deep breathing?
Yogi Cameron AlborzianYogi Cameron Alborzian
Over the years, Western culture has come to consider a breath that uses the full capacity of the lun...
How do I practice breath focus?
Michael E. Hirsch, MDMichael E. Hirsch, MD
Here's how to practice breath focus (a relaxation technique that involves deep, rhythmic breathi...
How can I perform a powerful breathing retention routine?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
With this routine, the longer retention on both the inbreath and the outbreath stimulates the navel,...
How can I perform the Memory-Developing Breath Exercise?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
To perform the memory-developing breath (also known as rapid turtle breathing):Starting position: It...