What are the different ways to breathe?

One good breathing technique is to consciously breath in through your nose and out through your mouth (circle breath). This method tends to allow people to breath more fully and used correctly in combination with relaxation can help them be more conscious about relaxing muscles and correcting body alignment. 

The other great thing about these breathing technique is that it can be used to break cycles of challenging behaviors or habits. For example, in the case of emotional eating if someone can pinpoint where that process begins and insert a 'circle breath' that slight change in behavior can be enough time to change the entire cycle. 

Continue Learning about Breathing Exercise Techniques

How can I perform the Inspirational Breath Exercise?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
To perform the inspirational breath exercise:Starting position: Perform this exercise while standing...
How can I perform the Harmonic Breath Exercise?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
The Harmonic Breath Exercise is as follows:Starting position: (Note: Wash your hands with salt soap ...
How can I learn to keep focus on my abdomen during pranic breathing?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
To keep your focus on your abdomen rather than your chest during pranic breathing, you should do as ...
How can I exercise with a paralyzed diaphragm?
Paralysis of the diaphragm is not common and symptoms can vary. Diaphragmatic paralysis can affect o...