How can I slow down my pranic breathing?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Effective pranic breathing is deep, purposeful - and slow. If you need help slowing down your breathing, the number one tip is, don’t consciously try to slow down. Avoid making pranic breathing a willful effort. Don’t tell yourself, “slow down, slow down, slow down.” If you must think about something in the early stages of your training, think about the mechanics of pranic breathing, such as making sure you are moving your diaphragm fully down and up and that your belly is moving and your chest isn’t. As you progress, gradually allow yourself to let go and be drawn into your pranic breathing practice. It will eventually become second nature to you.
Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Breathing Exercise Techniques

How can I perform obstacle breathing exercises?
Pam GroutPam Grout
Find an everyday drinking straw.Start paying attention to your “in breath" and "out breath."Take a b...
How can I perform the Spiritual Breath Exercise?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
To perform the Spiritual Breath Exercise:Starting position: Same as the Grand Rejuvenation Breath Ex...
What are the various stages of progressive pranic breathing exercises?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
You will learn pranic breathing in a three-stage progressive exercise routine:1. Stretching and loos...
How do I take a cleansing breath?
Dr. Kathleen HallDr. Kathleen Hall
To take a cleansing breath: Inhale deeply into your belly, through the nose (if you can't, use you...