Should I tell my child's school about breathing disorders?

Since most breathing disorders need constant treatment, it's important to tell your child's school about your child's breathing disorder. For example, children who are have severe asthma attacks may be at risk of losing their lives. This disease causes a blockage of the airways. If your child's school knows this is the case, the teachers and staff members can keep a watchful eye on your child to determine if emergency treatment is necessary

Continue Learning about Breathing Disorders

How do the lungs work in breathing disorders?
The lungs are important in ensuring that your body gets enough oxygen. They take in air that has oxy...
What are breathing disorders?
Breathing disorders occur when you have difficulty taking air into your lungs. There are many differ...
Manage Stress to Breathe Better With Asthma and COPD
3 Myths About COPD
3 Myths About COPD