Should I tell my child's school about breathing disorders?

Since most breathing disorders need constant treatment, it's important to tell your child's school about your child's breathing disorder. For example, children who are have severe asthma attacks may be at risk of losing their lives. This disease causes a blockage of the airways. If your child's school knows this is the case, the teachers and staff members can keep a watchful eye on your child to determine if emergency treatment is necessary

Continue Learning about Breathing Disorders

Do I need oxygen if I have lung disease and feel short of breath?
Columbia University Department of SurgeryColumbia University Department of Surgery
Feeling short of breath does not necessarily mean that your body is lacking adequate oxygen. Only by...
How do I know if my breathing disorder is serious?
Having trouble breathing can be a scary situation. If you have the following symptoms, you should co...
Manage Stress to Breathe Better With Asthma and COPD
3 Myths About COPD
3 Myths About COPD