What are some alternatives to breastfeeding?

“As a pediatrician, I tell patients the benefits of breastfeeding, but it’s really the mothers choice,” says Anju Bhatia, MD, of Good Samaritan Hospital. Watch this video to learn about other alternatives to breastfeeding.

Continue Learning about Breastfeeding A Baby

Breastfeeding and the Workplace
Breastfeeding and the Workplace
“Pumping Up with Hans and Franz” was a much-loved sketch with Dana Carvey and Kevin Nealon that debuted on Saturday Night Live in 1987. The duo often ...
Will my partner be jealous if I breastfeed?
It is not unusual for new fathers to express jealousy when seeing their newborns nurse. Having a new...
What are complications of breastfeeding/lactation?
Dr. Darria Long Gillespie, MDDr. Darria Long Gillespie, MD
While I wouldn’t really call them “complications,” breastfeeding can have some challenges. Each of t...
Is Breastfeeding Impossible After Breast Augmentation Surgery?