Will You Get Breast Cancer?
Some women discover they have breast cancer because of a lump or other symptom. In others, breast cancer isn't detectable without mammograms, scans and more tests. Since breast cancer is curable when caught early enough, it's important to spot symptoms as quickly as possible.Take our breast cancer assessment
Breast Cancer in the U.S.
Breast Health Facts and MythsTest Your Smarts
What It's REALLY LikeRead one woman's journey with breast cancer
1 in 8
The number of women who will develop invasive breast cancer in their lifetime
Breast Cancer Q&As
American Cancer Society
What can I expect when I undergo breast cancer surgery?
Depending on the likely extent of your surgery, you may be offered the choice of an outpatient procedure (where you go home the same...
- Q What should I know about HER2-positive breast cancer?
- Q What is breast cancer staging?
- Q How common is breast cancer among men?
- Q What is invasive ductal carcinoma (IDC)?
- Q What are my chances of recovering from invasive mammary carcinoma (IMC)?
- Q What is metastatic breast cancer?
- Q What kind of cancer does E!’s Giuliana Rancic have?
- Q Is breast cancer serious?
- Q Is my breast cancer more likely to recur if it is HER2-positive?
- Q How can I get a patient referral from a prospective breast cancer doctor?
Recent Breast Cancer Articles
Are you worried about breast cancer risk? Have you been diagnosed with breast cancer? Take control of your health.
What It’s Really Like to Have Breast Cancer How to Give Yourself a Breast Exam I Have a BRCA Gene Mutation…Should I Be Worried? Essential Facts About Breast Cancer Surgery See All Articles