Will You Get Breast Cancer?
Some women discover they have breast cancer because of a lump or other symptom. In others, breast cancer isn't detectable without mammograms, scans and more tests. Since breast cancer is curable when caught early enough, it's important to spot symptoms as quickly as possible.Know the signs
Breast Cancer in the U.S.
Breast Health Facts and MythsTest Your Smarts
What It's REALLY LikeRead one woman's journey with breast cancer
1 in 8
The number of women who will develop invasive breast cancer in their lifetime
Breast Cancer Q&As
American Cancer Society
What can I expect when I undergo breast cancer surgery?
Depending on the likely extent of your surgery, you may be offered the choice of an outpatient procedure (where you go home the same...
- Q What is breast cancer?
- Q What does it mean if my breast cancer has “spread”?
- Q How safe is breast-conserving surgery?
- Q What is the connection between breast cancer and ovarian cancer?
- Q What are some less common types of breast cancer?
- Q How do I choose a top surgeon for my breast surgery?
- Q Is the HALO Breast Pap effective?
- Q What are complications of breast cancer?
- Q How common is breast cancer in women?
- Q What are estrogen and progesterone receptors in breast cancer?