Will You Get Breast Cancer?
Some women discover they have breast cancer because of a lump or other symptom. In others, breast cancer isn't detectable without mammograms, scans and more tests. Since breast cancer is curable when caught early enough, it's important to spot symptoms as quickly as possible.Take our breast cancer assessment
Breast Cancer in the U.S.
Breast Health Facts and MythsTest Your Smarts
What It's REALLY LikeRead one woman's journey with breast cancer
1 in 8
The number of women who will develop invasive breast cancer in their lifetime
Breast Cancer Q&As
American Cancer Society
What can I expect when I undergo breast cancer surgery?
Depending on the likely extent of your surgery, you may be offered the choice of an outpatient procedure (where you go home the same...
- Q Should I get genetic testing if I'm not at high risk for breast cancer?
- Q What is ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS)?
- Q What are the risk factors for genetically mediated breast cancer?
- Q Are we turning breast cancer into a chronic disease?
- Q How do I know if my DCIS breast cancer will become invasive?
- Q What are the different types of breast cancer?
- Q Does breast cancer affect children differently than adults?
- Q Can breast cancer be detected early?
- Q Why is radiation therapy used to treat breast cancer?
- Q Has paraben been linked to cancer?
Recent Breast Cancer Articles
Are you worried about breast cancer risk? Have you been diagnosed with breast cancer? Take control of your health.
Life After Breast Cancer: Steps to Stay Strong and Healthy Are Mammograms Overdiagnosed? The Side Dish That Thwarts Aggressive Cancer Low-Fat Diet May Help Some Women with Breast Cancer Live Longer See All Articles