Will You Get Breast Cancer?
Some women discover they have breast cancer because of a lump or other symptom. In others, breast cancer isn't detectable without mammograms, scans and more tests. Since breast cancer is curable when caught early enough, it's important to spot symptoms as quickly as possible.Take our breast cancer assessment
Breast Cancer in the U.S.
Breast Health Facts and MythsTest Your Smarts
What It's REALLY LikeRead one woman's journey with breast cancer
1 in 8
The number of women who will develop invasive breast cancer in their lifetime
Breast Cancer Q&As
American Cancer Society
What can I expect when I undergo breast cancer surgery?
Depending on the likely extent of your surgery, you may be offered the choice of an outpatient procedure (where you go home the same...
- Q What is the treatment for Paget's disease of the breast?
- Q What is Paget's disease of the breast?
- Q When should a woman become pregnant after breast cancer?
- Q What should I be concerned about if I have a breast abnormality?
- Q How have celebrities affected people’s decisions to get breast surgery?
- Q How many people are diagnosed with breast cancer every year?
- Q What is the prevalence of breast cancer today?
- Q How long does it take for breast cancer to develop?
- Q Why is the number of women with breast cancer increasing?
- Q Can I have surgery to correct damage from a lumpectomy?
Recent Breast Cancer Articles
Are you worried about breast cancer risk? Have you been diagnosed with breast cancer? Take control of your health.
How to Give Yourself a Breast Exam I Have a BRCA Gene Mutation…Should I Be Worried? Essential Facts About Breast Cancer Surgery Know The Signs: Breast Cancer See All Articles