Will You Get Breast Cancer?
Some women discover they have breast cancer because of a lump or other symptom. In others, breast cancer isn't detectable without mammograms, scans and more tests. Since breast cancer is curable when caught early enough, it's important to spot symptoms as quickly as possible.Know the signs
Breast Cancer in the U.S.
Breast Health Facts and MythsTest Your Smarts
What It's REALLY LikeRead one woman's journey with breast cancer
1 in 8
The number of women who will develop invasive breast cancer in their lifetime
Breast Cancer Q&As
American Cancer Society
What can I expect when I undergo breast cancer surgery?
Depending on the likely extent of your surgery, you may be offered the choice of an outpatient procedure (where you go home the same...
- Q How do I know if my DCIS breast cancer will become invasive?
- Q Does diet affect my breast cancer risk?
- Q What do I need to know about caring for someone with breast cancer?
- Q What is the treatment for Paget's disease of the breast?
- Q How can I survive breast cancer?
- Q What are my chances of recovering from invasive ductal carcinoma (IDC)?
- Q How can I maximize survival from inflammatory breast cancer?
- Q Should I get genetic testing if I'm not at high risk for breast cancer?
- Q What is ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS)?
- Q What is male breast cancer?