What should I ask about least-invasive breast surgery options?

Dr. Dede Bonner
Health Education Specialist

Be sure to ask this question, especially if you have very early breast cancer. Ask, “What happens if I do nothing?” or “What’s the least-invasive treatment I can have and still be relatively safe?”

The 10 Best Questions for Surviving Breast Cancer: The Script You Need to Take Control of Your Health

A good mind knows the right answers...but a great mind knows the right questions. And never are the Best Questions more important than after a diagnosis of breast cancer. Drawing on cutting-edge...

Continue Learning about Breast Cancer

What It’s Really Like to Have Breast Cancer
Like many people, Josie*, 53, didn’t think twice about getting her annual physical in October 2015. Once it was over her doctor suggested she get her ...
Why do some women get metastatic breast cancer while others don't?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
Doctors aren’t sure why metastatic breast cancer happens in some women and not in others. Metastatic...
4 Habits to Keep Your Breasts Healthy
4 Habits to Keep Your Breasts Healthy4 Habits to Keep Your Breasts Healthy4 Habits to Keep Your Breasts Healthy4 Habits to Keep Your Breasts Healthy
Simple things like regular exercise can protect your breasts.
The 8-Year-Old Who Beat Breast Cancer
The 8-Year-Old Who Beat Breast Cancer