What are Phyllodes tumors?

A phyllodes tumor is a very rare form of breast cancer. A phyllodes tumor forms in the connective tissue of the breast, called the stroma. Phyllodes tumors are usually benign but may be malignant in rare cases. 

Continue Learning about Breast Cancer

Why Women May Want to Lay Off the Red Meat
The next time you cook dinner, skip the juicy steak or plump hamburger and go for fresh salmon or skinless chicken breast. A large Harvard University ...
How should I care for myself after breast cancer surgery?
St. Petersburg General HospitalSt. Petersburg General Hospital
The most important thing you can do for yourself after breast cancer surgery is take care of your sk...
4 Habits to Keep Your Breasts Healthy
4 Habits to Keep Your Breasts Healthy4 Habits to Keep Your Breasts Healthy4 Habits to Keep Your Breasts Healthy4 Habits to Keep Your Breasts Healthy
Simple things like regular exercise can protect your breasts.
Sandra Lee Opens Up About Her Breast Cancer Diagnosis