How can I survive breast cancer?

Stuart A. Linder, MD
Plastic Surgery
If the breast cancer is diagnosed early and the correct treatment is performed you can beat the cancer. Don't give up. Once you have a diagnosis, consider treatment options with the medical oncologist and surgeons (general and plastic and reconstructve). 
Many women beat breast cancer with the help of medicine and emotional therapy. Find out how women survive breast cancer as Dr. Oz talks with singer Sheryl Crow and Dr. Dennis Slamon in a video.

Continue Learning about Breast Cancer

Exercise, Nutrition and Metastatic Breast Cancer
Nutrition and exercise are often discussed in terms of reducing risk of cancer and helping people with some early-stage cancers cope with symptoms and...
Is my breast cancer more likely to recur if it is HER2-positive?
HER2-positive breast cancer, which accounts for about 20% of all breast cancers, tends to be agg...
4 Habits to Keep Your Breasts Healthy
4 Habits to Keep Your Breasts Healthy4 Habits to Keep Your Breasts Healthy4 Habits to Keep Your Breasts Healthy4 Habits to Keep Your Breasts Healthy
Simple things like regular exercise can protect your breasts.
What Genetic Testing Is There for Breast Cancer?