Who should choose anatomical breast implants?

Stuart A. Linder, MD
Plastic Surgery
Due to the many complications associated with Anatomical or Tear Drop implants, I do not recommend nor use them in my practice. The largest risk being rotational deformity, which means that the implant bag flips around. Even a five degree turn will cause the breast to look completely deformed. The odds of it reoccurring and requiring revision after revision make it not worth it.
The Beverly Hills Shape: The Truth About Plastic Surgery

Dr. Stuart Linder, Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery, specializes in body sculpting procedures in the heart of Beverly Hills, California. Dr. Linder has trained in both general...

Continue Learning about Breast Augmentation

How can I prevent breast hardening after breast implant surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
The most common natural phenomenon causing patients to return to our office after breast surgery...
How are silicone and saline-filled breast implants different?
Erik A. Hoy, MDErik A. Hoy, MD
The main differences are in texture, and movement. Silicone implants, filled with a viscous gel, mor...
What Should I Expect When Recovering From Breast Augmentation Surgery?
How Can I Prepare Myself for Breast Augmentation Surgery?