What is a high-profile saline implant?

Stuart A. Linder, MD
Plastic Surgery
One thing that many people do not realize is that not only do breasts sag downward over time, they also spread out. This produces a wide or "matronly looking" breast, especially when viewed from the side.

A high-profile saline implant means that the breast implants have more fullness and projection. They project further from the chest and look a little rounder, giving a less matronly appearance from the side. They are not as wide and give the woman a beautiful, tapered appearance. They are similar to a gorgeous Vera Wang wedding dress that is professionally cut and shaped on the side so as to accentuate the woman's breasts, not cover them up.
The Beverly Hills Shape: The Truth About Plastic Surgery

Dr. Stuart Linder, Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery, specializes in body sculpting procedures in the heart of Beverly Hills, California. Dr. Linder has trained in both general...

Continue Learning about Breast Augmentation

How do subpectoral and subglandular implants differ?
Erik A. Hoy, MDErik A. Hoy, MD
The terms subpectoral and subglandular refer to the positioning of the breast implants within your b...
What should I know if I'm considering breast implants?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
When considering breast augmentation surgery, it is vital that you seek a board-certified plastic an...
How Can I Prepare Myself for Breast Augmentation Surgery?
What Are the Long-Term Effects of Breast Augmentation Surgery?