How can I make my breasts look better without surgery?

Stuart A. Linder, MD
Plastic Surgery

As a Board-certified Plastic Surgeon that specializes in breast enhancement and reconstruction surgery I have developed the Dr.LinderBra and the LinderSport bra collection to help women's breast stay beautiful without surgery. The Dr.LinderBra has patent pending double clip and zipper front mechanism to hold the breast firmly in place and side adjustable straps to change the change dimension up to 1.5 inches during swelling and pregnancy. The new LinderSport bra from my Sexy Shapewear collection is one of the most comfortable yet compressive sports bras on the market. It has the UFS support (underwire-free support) which is a special internal lining to hold the breast perfectly during rigorous training, muscle and fitness exercises, and marathon running. It also has No slip ribbing along the back and bi-directional stretch for extra support and comfort. Having placed well over 15,000 breast implants in my Beverly Hills practice, I recommend to all women, to wear compressive brassieres night and day whenever possible to counteract the effects of gravity.

Continue Learning about Breast Augmentation

What are advantages of the breast crease incision for breast augmentation?
Arthur W. Perry, MDArthur W. Perry, MD
Breast implants can be placed through incisions made under the breast in the crease, around the ...
Is it safe for me to have silicone breast implants?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
As of November of 2006, silicone gel implants are now FDA approved for all women 22 years of age and...
Will Insurance Cover Any Part of Breast Augmentation Surgery Costs?
How Can I Prepare Myself for Breast Augmentation Surgery?