Can I find inexpensive breast implants?

Stuart A. Linder, MD
Plastic Surgery
There are only two Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved breast implants available in the United States. They are produced by Inamed Corporation and Mentor Corporation. There are no inexpensively priced implants available in the United States.

If the price of the operation is at a level that seems too low for a certain geographical area, you must be extra careful and fully aware as to what you are going to receive. Sure, there is a possibility you will get satisfactory results, but there’s a much greater possibility that you won’t. Be careful, and remember the old saying: “If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is.”
The Beverly Hills Shape: The Truth About Plastic Surgery

Dr. Stuart Linder, Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery, specializes in body sculpting procedures in the heart of Beverly Hills, California. Dr. Linder has trained in both general...

Continue Learning about Breast Augmentation

Can I wear underwire bras if I have breast implants?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Underwire bras can and should be worn after breast implant surgery, but only once all healing ha...
How effective is breast implant surgery?
Breast implant surgery is very effective for enhancing a women's breast size. The advantages include...
When Is Breast Reconstruction Surgery Performed?
Will Insurance Cover Any Part of Breast Augmentation Surgery Costs?