What are the different types of acquired brain injury (ABI)?

There are two types of acquired brain injury (ABI). The first is traumatic, which can happen after an accident. The second type is called non-traumatic, which can happen as a result of infections and brain tumors.

Continue Learning about Brain Health

How Solar Power Helps Your Brain, Too
How Solar Power Helps Your Brain, Too
Solar power isn't just a smart move in the home. It's a smart move for your head, too. So step outside and power up your brain. Research shows that a...
What is the purpose of the cortex in the human body?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
The cortex assembles the mass of raw data (continuous signals about body's state of chemical balance...
6 Simple and Delicious Foods to Boost Your Brain Health
6 Simple and Delicious Foods to Boost Your Brain Health6 Simple and Delicious Foods to Boost Your Brain Health6 Simple and Delicious Foods to Boost Your Brain Health6 Simple and Delicious Foods to Boost Your Brain Health
Grocery list essentials for a strong mind.
How Can Eating Carbohydrates Affect the Health of My Brain?