What kinds of cognitive problems does acquired brain injury (ABI) cause?

Acquired brain injury (ABI) can cause cognitive problems, meaning that people find it difficult to organize new information. People with ABI need longer to think, learn and read. It may also be hard to find the right words to explain what they're thinking. It's also harder for them to concentrate and they're easily distracted. Their memory may not be good, especially when learning new information.

Continue Learning about Brain Health

What is the cerebrum?
The cerebrum is the largest part of the brain. It is divided into two hemispheres, or halves, called...
What are the different parts of the brain?
Jumo HealthJumo Health
The different lobes in the brain do the following: The brain's frontal lobe is like a computer's ...
Is There a Simple Test That Will Tell Doctors the Health of My Brain?
Do You Forsee Doctors Prescribing Brain Health Scans?