How do I keep my mind young?

Never stop using it!   Read books, play games, go on adventures, or start a home business in retirement. The saying “If you don’t use it you lose it” applies to all aspects of life, including the mind.  Many times, as we age and get into our retirement years, we stop.  This may be the time to find a new hobby, find a part-time job that you enjoy, join a club, find an new interest, take walks in places you have not been before, volunteer...the possibilities are endless.  Just keep going and learning. 

Continue Learning about Brain Health

Why You Should Turn On the Tunes
Why You Should Turn On the Tunes
Music may soothe the savage beast, but it can up your game and competitiveness, too. Seems you can amplify your sense of power, improve your abstract ...
How can I maximize my brain health?
Michael MercuryMichael Mercury
Regarding what can be done to promote brain health including memory, research suggests the importanc...
4 Foods Your Brain Will Love
4 Foods Your Brain Will Love4 Foods Your Brain Will Love4 Foods Your Brain Will Love4 Foods Your Brain Will Love
Nourish your noggin for stronger brainpower.
What is Being Done to Find Mental Illness Early on?