What is next for someone who has just been diagnosed with a brain tumor?

Johns Hopkins Medicine
Administration
When a patient is diagnosed with a brain tumor, there are a number of questions that come to mind for that individual, such as, How is this going to affect my life? or How can I get help? Learn more from Johns Hopkins Medicine about being diagnosed with a brain tumor.

Continue Learning about Brain Tumors

Brain Tumors

Brain Tumors

When irregular cells form a mass in the brain tissue, the result is a brain tumor. Some brain tumors are benign, while others become cancerous (malignant). Brain tumor symptoms range from headaches and seizures to loss of balance, ...

vision changes, confusion and memory loss. The tumor's size and location, as well as your age and health, play a large part in deciding a course of treatment. Learn more about diagnosing and treating brain tumors with expert advice from Sharecare.