Why should thoracic outlet syndrome (TOS) be treated?

Dr. Joshua I. Greenberg, MD
Vascular Surgeon

Thoracic outlet syndrome (TOS) should be treated because there is an opportunity to help many younger patients live without a disability. However, few physicians have interest in treating TOS. It is very under-diagnosed. It is challenging to evaluate. Operations are technically demanding.

Continue Learning about Brain and Nervous System

To Learn More, Give Your Brain a Break
To Learn More, Give Your Brain a Break
The catchphrase Keep Calm and Carry On was commissioned in 1939 by the British Ministry of Information for a public safety poster. The country was bei...
What should I do if my steroid shot might have contained a fungus?
Patients who feel ill and are concerned about whether they received a medication from one of the New...
6 Worst Things You Can Do for Your Brain
6 Worst Things You Can Do for Your Brain6 Worst Things You Can Do for Your Brain6 Worst Things You Can Do for Your Brain6 Worst Things You Can Do for Your Brain
Plus, how to reverse bad habits and help boost brain health over the long haul.
How Has Our Understanding of the Human Brain Changed Over the Years?