What should I do if my steroid shot might have contained a fungus?

Patients who feel ill and are concerned about whether they received a medication from one of the New England Compounding Center products recalled on September 26 (three lots of preservative-free methylprednisolone acetate (80mg/ml)) should contact their physician.

Continue Learning about Brain and Nervous System

News: High Blood Pressure Could Raise Brain Disease Risk
Hypertension and dementia are primary health concerns for those in later life. According to statistics released in 2018 by the American Heart Associat...
What is neuroplasticity?
Norman Doidge, MDNorman Doidge, MD
Neuroplasticity is the property of the brain that allows it to change its structure and function thr...
What are the symptoms of thoracic outlet syndrome (TOS)?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Symptoms of thoracic outlet syndrome vary, depending on what is being compressed. If nerves are bein...
What Is a Good Seated Stretch for My Back?