(The presence of the CDC logo and CDC content on this page should not be construed to imply endorsement by the U.S. government of any commercial products or services, or to replace the advice of a medical professional. The mark “CDC” is licensed under authority of the PHS.)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Bell's Palsy
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Brain & Nervous System Disorders
- Brain Aneurysms
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Epilepsy & Seizures
- Essential Tremor Treatment
- Fasciculation (Muscle Twitch)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS)
- Healthy Nervous System
- Hypotonia (Low Muscle Tone)
- Memory Loss
- Mental Retardation
- Motion Sickness
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasm
- Parkinson's Disease
- Pseudotumor Cerebri
- Vertigo & Dizziness
- Q What are meningitis and encephalitis?
- Q How can I tell if my child has meningitis?
- Q How do I manage my meningitis on a daily basis?
- Q How does meningitis affect the body?
- Q What do I need to know about caring for someone who has meningitis?
- Q What should I do if one of my child’s friends has meningitis?