(The presence of the CDC logo and CDC content on this page should not be construed to imply endorsement by the U.S. government of any commercial products or services, or to replace the advice of a medical professional. The mark “CDC” is licensed under authority of the PHS.)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Bell's Palsy
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Brain & Nervous System Disorders
- Brain Aneurysms
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Epilepsy & Seizures
- Essential Tremor Treatment
- Fasciculation (Muscle Twitch)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS)
- Healthy Nervous System
- Hypotonia (Low Muscle Tone)
- Memory Loss
- Mental Retardation
- Motion Sickness
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasm
- Parkinson's Disease
- Pseudotumor Cerebri
- Vertigo & Dizziness
- Q What might cause a pins-and-needles sensation in my fingers?
- Q How can the deep brain stimulation electrode help?
- Q What is mental retardation?
- Q Is it possible to use our brains to control a computer?
- Q What are some of the causes of numbness and tingling in extremities?
- Q Who is a candidate for computer-assisted stereotactic neurosurgery?