(The presence of the CDC logo and CDC content on this page should not be construed to imply endorsement by the U.S. government of any commercial products or services, or to replace the advice of a medical professional. The mark “CDC” is licensed under authority of the PHS.)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Bell's Palsy
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Brain & Nervous System Disorders
- Brain Aneurysms
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Epilepsy & Seizures
- Essential Tremor Treatment
- Fasciculation (Muscle Twitch)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS)
- Healthy Nervous System
- Hypotonia (Low Muscle Tone)
- Memory Loss
- Mental Retardation
- Motion Sickness
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasm
- Parkinson's Disease
- Pseudotumor Cerebri
- Vertigo & Dizziness
- Q How is mental retardation diagnosed?
- Q What states received the drugs that caused the 2012 meningitis outbreak?
- Q When is laughter a medical symptom?
- Q What is intellectual disability?
- Q Is it unhealthy if my mind always wanders?
- Q Can mental retardation be prevented?