Meningitis is an infection of the fluid and meninges (coverings) of the brain and spinal cord. Meningitis can make children very sick, but death from meningitis is not very common.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Bell's Palsy
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Brain & Nervous System Disorders
- Brain Aneurysms
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Epilepsy & Seizures
- Essential Tremor Treatment
- Fasciculation (Muscle Twitch)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS)
- Healthy Nervous System
- Hypotonia (Low Muscle Tone)
- Memory Loss
- Mental Retardation
- Motion Sickness
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasm
- Parkinson's Disease
- Pseudotumor Cerebri
- Vertigo & Dizziness
- Q How do I manage my meningitis on a daily basis?
- Q What do I need to know about caring for someone who has meningitis?
- Q What are the symptoms of meningitis in children?
- Q Does meningitis affect children differently than adults?
- Q What is meningitis?
- Q Is there a cure for meningitis?