Can my brain get tired?

Anybody who's spent a stressful day at the office or tried to juggle too many things in the same day knows what brain fatigue feels like. In this video, Goldie Hawn talks to Dr. Oz about why it's important to take brain breaks throughout the day.

Continue Learning about Brain and Nervous System

As Concussions Rise, Is MRI Enough?
As Concussions Rise, Is MRI Enough?
When a football player makes an awesome tackle that flattens the opponent, the crowd usually goes wild. What most fans don't see in all the excitement...
Is fungal meningitis contagious?
Fungal meningitis is not transmitted from person to person. As of this writing, the 2012 outbreak ha...
What are the symptoms of Tourette syndrome?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Symptoms of Tourette syndrome can be fairly mild or quite severe. People with Tourette syndrome may ...
What Is a Good Seated Stretch for My Back?