Are seizures a symptom of a glioma or metastasis?

Seizures, associated with a glioma or brain metastasis, are related to affected areas of the brain. For example, the temporal lobe is associated with memory and emotions. A temporal brain tumor may frequently cause generalized seizures. It is important to note that seizures may be associated with numbness, tingling, or brief episodes of inattentiveness (staring spells) and should be evaluated immediately.

Continue Learning about Brain Cancer (Neurological Cancers)

Can carcinoid syndrome be prevented?
Since carcinoid syndrome is related to carcinoid tumors, prevention needs to be aimed at the tumors ...
How do I manage my brain cancer on a daily basis?
Managing brain cancer usually involves several weeks of radiation treatments and possibly chemothera...
Inside Big Ang’s Cancer Treatment
Inside Big Ang’s Cancer Treatment
Why Family is Everything for Mob Wives’ Big Ang