How do I cope with my child's craniopharyngioma on a daily basis?

Craniopharyngiomas can have an impact on the quality of your child's life, but there are things you can do to help improve their condition. It is very important to find a doctor you trust who can help you find an effective treatment for your child's condition based on their medical history and detailed knowledge about the size and location of the tumor. Follow your doctor's advice regarding treatments. It is also important to help your child develop healthy nutritional and exercise habits, especially if the craniopharyngioma affects their metabolism. In addition, you may want to join a support group to get emotional support from people who understand your child's condition.

Continue Learning about Brain Cancer (Neurological Cancers)

What are the causes of central nervous system (CNS) tumors?
Riverside Center for NeurosciencesRiverside Center for Neurosciences
Researchers don't really know why primary brain and spinal cord tumors develop. The possible causes ...
How are meningiomas treated?
Medical City DallasMedical City Dallas
Treatments for meningiomas vary. If it is small, doctors frequently don't do anything other than fol...
Why Family is Everything for Mob Wives’ Big Ang
Staying Positive with Brain Cancer: Karen Paz's Story