How do I manage my brain cancer on a daily basis?

Managing brain cancer usually involves several weeks of radiation treatments and possibly chemotherapy medications. Both can cause side effects, including headaches, nausea, and vomiting. If your surgeon places radioactive implants in the tumor, you will emit radiation, so you may need to follow certain precautions. You may need speech, physical, or other rehabilitation, depending on the part of your brain affected by the tumor.

Continue Learning about Brain Cancer (Neurological Cancers)

Should I alter my lifestyle during brain cancer treatment?
If you quit smoking, eat right, exercise, and get proper rest, it can help you feel healthier during...
What are the treatment options for a brain tumor?
Brain tumors treatment options can vary from chemotherapy to radiation to surgery or some combinatio...
Staying Positive with Brain Cancer: Karen Paz's Story
Why Family is Everything for Mob Wives’ Big Ang