What should I know about toxins in water bottles?

Some types of water bottles may contain toxins. In this video, Dr. Oz talks about a toxin commonly found in water bottles in this video.

Continue Learning about BPA

BPA and Your Health: Should You Worry?
BPA and Your Health: Should You Worry?
Bisphenol A—the banned-from-baby-bottles chemical found in food can linings, some plastic containers, paper receipts and in the bodies of 95 percent o...
Substituting BPS for BPA, Not a Good Swap
The Who first recorded the song Substitute in 1970; the Sex Pistols in 1979; and the Ramones in 1993. The first line: “I was born with a plastic spoon...
What are the risks of bisphenol A (BPA)?
Environmental Working Group (EWG)Environmental Working Group (EWG)
Some may say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but do you really want a chemical use...
How are people exposed to phthalates and bisphenol A (BPA)?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
People are exposed to Bisphenol A (BPA) -- a chemical used in the manufacture of polycarbonate plast...