The following recommendations can help you lower BPA levels in your food:
- Steer clear of any containers with the number 7 and the initials “PC” on the bottom, as well as any clear, hard, plastic containers with no labeling.
- Buy BPA-free baby bottles and training cups.
- Switch to stainless steel or aluminum sports water bottles.
- Heat food in glass containers in the microwave.
- Look for alternatives to canned food, beverages, and infant formula.
- Choose fresh or frozen whenever possible.
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com