How can I help my child use positive self-talk?

It's important to model being positive and it's also important to provide positive feedback to your child. Providing positive affirmations to your child when they do something positive in intent and in action will help them to have a positive outlook. 

It's also important for you to help guide your child during moment of perceived failure, loss or negativity because they will be down of themselves during these moments. Help your child to see the positive, talk positively and think about what they can do differently. 

Continue Learning about Boosting A School Age Child Self-Esteem

Why should I nurture my child's healthy self-esteem?
Although it’s hard to measure low self-esteem in a scientific sense, studies show that it is a risk ...
How can I help my child develop self-esteem?
Erik FisherErik Fisher
Here are some things that you can do to help your child feel empowered from the inside out: 1. ...
How Can I Help My Child Make Friends At School?
Can My Child or Teen Use Mindfulness to Deal with Low Self-Esteem?