The midfoot consists of five bones (three cuneiforms, the cuboid, and the navicular), which are short and broad and fit tightly together. Your hindfoot contains the largest bones in the foot, including the heel bone, or calcaneus, and the talus, located between the heel bone and the two bones of the lower leg.
- Q What are the soft tissues of the foot?
- Q How can I make my bones stronger?
- Q What exercises should I do to strengthen my muscles and bones?
- Q When do muscles start to lose strength?
- Q What are some natural ways that I can take care of my joints?
- Q How much sun should I get each day to protect my bones?