The midfoot consists of five bones (three cuneiforms, the cuboid, and the navicular), which are short and broad and fit tightly together. Your hindfoot contains the largest bones in the foot, including the heel bone, or calcaneus, and the talus, located between the heel bone and the two bones of the lower leg.
- Q How much sun should I get each day to protect my bones?
- Q How do I manage my muscle health on a daily basis?
- Q How does building muscle help lower blood sugar?
- Q What exercises should I do to strengthen my muscles and bones?
- Q What is the role of the thymus gland in myasthenia gravis?
- Q What happens if I do not keep my muscles healthy?