The midfoot consists of five bones (three cuneiforms, the cuboid, and the navicular), which are short and broad and fit tightly together. Your hindfoot contains the largest bones in the foot, including the heel bone, or calcaneus, and the talus, located between the heel bone and the two bones of the lower leg.
- Q What are some tips to correct forward-head posture?
- Q What causes bones to weaken?
- Q Why is it important to keep my joints healthy?
- Q What is the normal range of movement for the knee?
- Q What can cause numbness and tingling down my legs?
- Q How is neck function related to the shoulder blades?