When should trigger finger be treated?

Medical attention for trigger finger is warranted when symptoms become painful and more frequent.

Continue Learning about Joint Health

Tell Me Why…My Rheumatoid Arthritis Flares Up
Living with a chronic condition like rheumatoid arthritis (RA) has its own special challenges, as the approximate 1.5 million adults in the US with th...
What does a bulging disc in the neck mean?
A bulging disc in the neck can mean a couple of different things depending on the severity of the bu...
5 Easy Exercises That Keep Hands Young and Strong
5 Easy Exercises That Keep Hands Young and Strong5 Easy Exercises That Keep Hands Young and Strong5 Easy Exercises That Keep Hands Young and Strong5 Easy Exercises That Keep Hands Young and Strong
Improve your range of motion and ease aches with these hand exercises.
Fight Finger Stiffness
Fight Finger Stiffness