Temporal tendonitis is an inflammation of the temporal tendon which connects the temporal muscle to the head of the condyle bone. It can feel like pain that is located deep to the cheek bone.
Moves for Hand Pain 2:25
- Aging, Bone & Joint Conditions
- Bone & Joint Conditions
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Degenerative Spinal Disease
- Environment - Bones & Joints
- Exercise - Bones & Joints
- Foot and Ankle Conditions
- Healthy Bones, Joints & Muscles
- Hypermobility Syndrome
- Knee Pain
- Kyphosis (Hunchback)
- Paget's Disease
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Q What are some overuse injuries of the foot and ankle?
- Q What causes knee tendinitis?
- Q How can tendinitis be prevented in children while playing sports?
- Q How is temporal tendonitis diagnosed?
- Q How is shoulder tendonitis treated?
- Q What can I do for tendonitis?