You should talk to your doctor if you think you have any symptoms of rhabdomyolysis. Early treatment is important to prevent permanent damage to the kidneys. Some warning signs to watch for include having dark urine and experiencing muscle pain and weakness.
- Aging, Bone & Joint Conditions
- Bone & Joint Conditions
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Degenerative Spinal Disease
- Environment - Bones & Joints
- Exercise - Bones & Joints
- Foot and Ankle Conditions
- Healthy Bones, Joints & Muscles
- Hypermobility Syndrome
- Knee Pain
- Kyphosis (Hunchback)
- Paget's Disease
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Q What is multifocal motor neuropathy?
- Q How can positional release therapy reduce muscle pain?
- Q What is the prognosis for paroxysmal choreoathetosis?
- Q What is paroxysmal choreoathetosis?
- Q What is lsaac's syndrome?
- Q What could cause a crackling feeling in a joint?