You should talk to your doctor if you think you have any symptoms of rhabdomyolysis. Early treatment is important to prevent permanent damage to the kidneys. Some warning signs to watch for include having dark urine and experiencing muscle pain and weakness.
- Aging, Bone & Joint Conditions
- Bone & Joint Conditions
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Degenerative Spinal Disease
- Environment - Bones & Joints
- Exercise - Bones & Joints
- Foot and Ankle Conditions
- Healthy Bones, Joints & Muscles
- Hypermobility Syndrome
- Knee Pain
- Kyphosis (Hunchback)
- Paget's Disease
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Q How can positional release therapy reduce muscle pain?
- Q Is there any treatment for spasticity?
- Q What is the prognosis for multifocal motor neuropathy?
- Q What is disuse atrophy?
- Q What can I do for medial tibial stress syndrome?
- Q What is medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS)?