You should talk to your doctor if you think you have any symptoms of rhabdomyolysis. Early treatment is important to prevent permanent damage to the kidneys. Some warning signs to watch for include having dark urine and experiencing muscle pain and weakness.
- Aging, Bone & Joint Conditions
- Bone & Joint Conditions
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Degenerative Spinal Disease
- Environment - Bones & Joints
- Exercise - Bones & Joints
- Foot and Ankle Conditions
- Healthy Bones, Joints & Muscles
- Hypermobility Syndrome
- Knee Pain
- Kyphosis (Hunchback)
- Paget's Disease
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Q What problems can be caused by weak pelvic floor muscles?
- Q How is paroxysmal choreoathetosis treated?
- Q What can I do for medial tibial stress syndrome?
- Q What causes an anterior pelvic tilt?
- Q Is there any treatment for spasticity?
- Q What is medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS)?