You should talk to your doctor if you think you have any symptoms of rhabdomyolysis. Early treatment is important to prevent permanent damage to the kidneys. Some warning signs to watch for include having dark urine and experiencing muscle pain and weakness.
- Aging, Bone & Joint Conditions
- Bone & Joint Conditions
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Degenerative Spinal Disease
- Environment - Bones & Joints
- Exercise - Bones & Joints
- Foot and Ankle Conditions
- Healthy Bones, Joints & Muscles
- Hypermobility Syndrome
- Knee Pain
- Kyphosis (Hunchback)
- Paget's Disease
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Q What problems can be caused by weak pelvic floor muscles?
- Q Why is my shoulder tight when I wake up in the morning?
- Q How is lsaac's syndrome treated?
- Q Is there any treatment for spasticity?
- Q How is Trendelenburg’s sign diagnosed?
- Q How can I correct muscle loss from a tilted pelvis?